Monday, January 30, 2012

FEATURES & MONDAY's DO IT YA SELF Link Party

I don't know about you all but I got so much done over the weekend.  I was on a roll and already have a plan for the things that I'd like to get done next weekend. Ha!  What can I say, I really do live for the weekends.  I feel like I sit in my office all week thinking of all the things I need to be doing at home.  Anybody else like this?
Enough of my ramblings, on to the FEATURES from last week's party.  The most viewed link was Julie over at Knot All That I Seam. 

I am in love with this!  I would love to use these to slide under the beds for extra storage!  Thanks Julie for sharing your creation.

Now, my favorite link up of last week is Kammy over at Kammy's Korner. 


I am in love.  She did an awesome job!  

I appreciate each and every person who links up as well as everybody who comes by to look, so THANK YOU!  
 
Read more: http://www.trickiezone.com/2013/03/pinterest-pin-it-button-on-image-hover.html#ixzz2RrfdAtMl