FEATURES & DO IT YA SELF Monday Link Party!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Last week just really seemed to fly by for me!  I've been working on this antique serpentine dresser and am finally finished.
I really enjoyed working on this one.

Click here to see the full post.  Now on to the FEATURES from last week's party.  The most viewed link was from Lori at Mama with a Dash of DIY Drama.
 Isn't this gorgeous!  I am in L.O.V.E!

My favorite link up of the week is from Sonya over at Beyond the Screen Door. 
 I love Sonya's blog and her front door!  This gal has got taste!
I'll also be sharing some other links that I really liked on FB.

 Ready to party?
Okay -- I hate to be a negative ninny here but this has to be said.  Please, please link back to TMS if you are going to link up to my party and want to be featured.  I do check and I WILL NOT feature anyone who does not link back, even if you were the most viewed link.  Sorry.
 
site design by designer blogs