Monday, March 12, 2012

FEATURES & DO IT YA SELF Monday Link Party!

I'm thinking I need to plan on starting this Monday link party in the evenings because I can never get it done earlier!  Sorry!  

Ready for some features?  The most viewed link was from the Bliss Ranch!
 Such a cute chair transformation for the grand-kids!  Love it!  If you've never visited Bliss Ranch, please go show her some love!

Picking my favorite is always hard, you guys share such awesome links.  My favorite from last week was from Jen over at The Consigner Designer.

My gosh I just am in love with this little side table!  She rocked this don't you think?  

Before we start the party, I just wanted to remind you all about the RAMSIGN giveaway going on right now over here.  I hope you'll take the time to go check it out & sign up to win.  If you don't have a blog, that's okay -- just "like us" on Facebook and leave a comment with the link!  I want everybody to have a chance to win one of their old fashioned signs.

Ready, Set, LINK!!!
 
Read more: http://www.trickiezone.com/2013/03/pinterest-pin-it-button-on-image-hover.html#ixzz2RrfdAtMl