Adding PINTEREST to your FACEBOOK TIMELINE.

Monday, July 23, 2012


I get so stinkin excited when I figure out how to do something technical that makes my BLOG or my FACEBOOK PAGE look better!  Many of you probably already know how to do this but I'm sure there are still a few of you who don't, so I'm gonna share!


WOOBOX makes it easy to add Pinterest to your Facebook timeline!  This app walks you through the process step by step.  Plus, it's all FREE!  Just follow the instructions and in no time you'll have your FB friends seeing, liking & sharing all your pins!  If you love free advice then PIN THIS. 

Fine print hehe...as always what works for me may not work for you.  Proceed at your own risk...I live to far away to come fix your goofs and I have no money to pay for someone else to fix your goofs! 

CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED!

Visit my FACEBOOK PAGE HERE!

PS.  If you aren't already then I'd love to have you follow along...

Happy Pinning!




 
site design by designer blogs