Friday, February 22, 2013

FAVORITE FURNITURE FRIDAY




If you've read my blog for very long then you know that I love to paint.  Furniture, signs or walls I enjoy painting them all. (hehe) Another thing I really like to do is browse the internet searching for amazing furniture projects and usually I just "Pin 'em" for myself but today I thought I'd share my "favorite find" of the week with you!

I'm only going to share a tiny snippet of the project and then share a link to the blogger's post so that they can show it off themselves so to speak.
!!Please DO NOT pin the image from this post.  Please follow the link to the blogger's post and PIN from their site.  Thank you!!

I actually stumbled onto this fabulous makeover via Pinterest.  


Oh.my.gosh!  Isn't it gorgeous?  Want to know how they did it?  Jamie & her mom over at C.R.A.F.T share a supply list and detailed information on how this  coffee table transformation was done.

Our coffee table in the living room seriously needs some work.  I would love to do something similar to ours.  But not today, while your reading this I'm hard at work finishing up a outrageous little dresser that hopefully I can share with you on Monday.  

Have a fan-tabulous weekend!



Enter your email
to have THREE MANGO SEEDS posts sent to your inbox.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner
 
Read more: http://www.trickiezone.com/2013/03/pinterest-pin-it-button-on-image-hover.html#ixzz2RrfdAtMl