HGTV DREAM HOME 2013

Friday, February 8, 2013


I don't know about you, but I absolutely love every.single thing about the outside of the HGTV Dream Home.  I love how all the plantings make the house look like it's been here for years.  I love how it is situated on an island and most of all how close it is to Charleston, SC.  I was born an Okie, but I think I was really meant to live in South Carolina.  I only signed up once to win, so I doubt they'll be calling me towards the end of February or March to tell me I've won but a girl can dream, right?!


Although, this picture makes me wonder about alligators.  Nah, I could deal with man eating reptiles in order to live here and enjoy this marvelous view.


Look at the gorgeous moss growing in the tree's, oh my goodness I love that!







Have you signed up yet?  Have you seen inside this gorgeous house  yet?  Until the big date I'll keep my fingers crossed that whoever draws the lucky ticket will be supernaturally drawn to mine! Ha!


Enter your email
to have THREE MANGO SEEDS posts sent to your inbox.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner
 
site design by designer blogs