IT'S PARTY TIME 2-24-13

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Yea!  I'm so happy you've come back to Sunday, IT'S PARTY TIME link party.  I am always so inspired by the great projects you all link up and can't wait one of my favorite's with y'all from last week.

But first, I just want to say please pardon my current header.  I know this will come as a shocker but I don't plan on leaving it.  Yesterday, I was playing around with widening my blog template and needed to stretch my header as well.  Right in the middle of all my piddling the family decided on movie time, so blog stuff was set aside.  I'll fix it all soon enough.

Now let me show you this sweet little decoupaged table from Nancy over at Artsy Chicks Rule.

Isn't it just gorgeous?  I haven't decoupaged anything yet but this makes me want to break out the mode podge!  Thanks so much for sharing this with us Nancy.

If you follow me on Google+ then you know I've been +1ing some of my favorite link ups as well as sharing on Facebook, Pinterest & Twitter.  I'll be sharing my favorite's via these social media websites every week as you all link up.

I've got a fun dresser project to show you guys on Monday so be sure to check back for more details & lots of pictures.

It's time to start the party!


Three Mango Seeds


All I ask is that you please add the above button or this link, http://threemangoseeds.blogspot.com/2013/02/its-party-time-2-24-13.html to the post you link up.

Thanks!  I can't wait to see your projects.  I really appreciate you taking the time to link up here.
 
site design by designer blogs