IT'S PARTY TIME 2-3-13

Sunday, February 3, 2013

I'm always excited for the start of a new party to see what cool projects you all link up but on the other hand it also means the end of the weekend which I am never ready for.  Before we get to the features I wanted to share a really cool pin I saw last night.

For those of you who are grammar geniuses, please just jump ahead. LOL


15 Grammar Goofs That Make You Look Silly

Like this infographic? Get more content marketing tips from Copyblogger.

And for those of you who are grammatically challenged, just "Pin it!"  I did. 

Okay, let's do favorites from last week shall we? I fell in love with this Farm Fresh dining room table & chair makeover from Art is Beauty.

These threaded Valentine's Day tins from NorthShore Days are really cute and inexpensive.

  Now onto this week's party!  But first...

 
 I have two friends who CO-HOST this party with me.

AND one more thing... 
{Clarification -- pinning will be for the new party date on Tuesday!  See you there!}

You ready to party? 
 
site design by designer blogs