WELCOME SIGN

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

* WELCOME SIGN *
Cursive font


For a while these were selling right off my front porch so this was one I had made for our home.

Here it is almost finished.  Now it just needs some sealer.




Need one for your front porch?  Find our Welcome Friends & Family rustic porch sign HERE in our Etsy Shop.

To keep up with new sign designs or contact us for a custom sign, please join us on Facebook.  Plus, our FB fans get all the discounts!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I just LOVE it! It is very large isn't it. You did a very nice job on it. Thank you for your very sweet comments re: my anniversary. I'm glad I'll be hangin' around, too. But I'd have still been a regular at the 3 seeds!
    Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I am wondering where you got your "Welcome" stencil at or did you freehand it?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, they make my day and I read each one! So, thank you very much for taking the time to leave one!

 
site design by designer blogs