FRENCH DRESSER

Monday, February 20, 2012

This old dresser was in pretty grody shape when I got it.  But I instantly fell in love with the serpentine front and knew I had to do something with it.

I stripped the top completely and gave the rest of it a good sanding plus a fresh coat of antique white paint.
 At this point our youngest daughter wanted it and it went into her room for a little while.  Now, she is ready for something new and it was time for this one to go.  Since it was going to be going to the Depot we decided it needed something more.



The top was a graphic I found over at the Graphic's Fairy.


 You can find it here.
I have no idea what it means.  I tried Google translate but didn't have much luck.  If you know or have an idea please share.


Pin It
P.S. ~ The new gadget LINKY FOLLOWERS, you see is an option to replace Google Friend Connect which is being discontinued March 1.  I would love for all of you to follow me there and I will follow you back.  Just click on the LINKY FOLLOWERS tool to sign up for your very own followers gadget, it's EZ!


 
site design by designer blogs