FRENCHY SIDE TABLES

Friday, November 9, 2012

I found these little tables on Craigslist.  Not too shabby, but they had a leather top that I didn't like at all.  So I ripped off the leather tops and painted the tables.
We found the baskets at Lowe's.  Looking at these pictures I wish I would've painted the pulls white.  Easy fix.
I usually find all of my graphics from the Graphic's Fairy.  I painted this one on top.  If the future buyer doesn't like it then I can always cover it up.

Here's a little close-up of the distressing.  I love how you can see the blue shining through.
There has been a new antique shop open up in town called, The Brocante Market.  These little side tables are on display there and hopefully soon someone will come along and scoop them up.
{UPDATE:  SOLD}

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Love the way you distressed it and the top is cute, too. I'm getting ready to paint a table for a friend and it has a leather top. I haven't decided yet whether I should rip the leather off or just paint over it. We'll see.
    Hope you are staying warm!
    Fran

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, they make my day and I read each one! So, thank you very much for taking the time to leave one!

 
site design by designer blogs