IT'S PARTY TIME! 11-25-12

Saturday, November 24, 2012

I hope you all had an awesome Thanksgiving.  We had a great day of food and visiting with family that we don't get to see very often.

Now, the countdown to Christmas has begun!  I don't normally like to even think about Christmas until after Thanksgiving is over, but this year the weather was just too nice not to get out and put up the lights!


We did get the porch all finished up.  We usually don't put lights on the house, but this year the kids wore us down and more than likely as you read this...we are outside hanging more lights!  I'll share more of our outdoor decorations next week.

Staying true to our tradition, my husband and I share a whole night out shopping Black Friday.  We love it!  We aren't diehard to the point that we argue with other shoppers or are bummed if we don't get something.  To us, it's just fun plus we actually do get the majority of our Christmas shopping done.  Although I hate the fact that stores are starting earlier and earlier.  Everyone, including all the store employees deserve that extra time to be off and spending it with family.  I wish I would have thought to take pictures during our night but I didn't.  Believe it or not we didn't encounter or see any fights or rude people!  Did you go out?  If so, did you get what you went out for?

I'll get to the party now!  It's PARTY TIME after all.  I've got a few features for ya that I just loved. This reindeer sign by Follow Your Heart Woodworking is so darn cute!  I want one!
I am in L.O.V.E with this vanity makeover done by Shabby Gals.
This master bathroom that was shared by Sonya over at Beyond the Screen Door is amazing!  I'd be a prune because I'd never want to get out of the tub!
This window art slash chalkboard shared over at Blue Star Antique's blew me over!  Isn't it awesome?!
Thank you to everyone who linked up!  You guys always share such awesome projects.  I can't wait to see what new things you all have to share this week!



Three Mango Seeds





SHOW US WHAT YOUR PROJECTS!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my Rudolph sign, it was fun to make and I'm thrilled you liked it enough to feature it!
    (Do you have a featured button, as I'd like to put one on my blog?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clydia
    Happy Sunday -- a great day to party! Linking up my Colorful Holiday Decor tray transformation. Thanks for hosting.

    Doreen

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, they make my day and I read each one! So, thank you very much for taking the time to leave one!

 
site design by designer blogs