LIVE, WORK & CREATE

Friday, December 28, 2012

Lately I feel like I live to work at my "real" job that pays our kids tuition but I love to create signs and furniture after work.  I think about new stuff that I want to make all the time!  

Don't get me wrong, my "real" job as our church financial secretary is wonderful and I feel blessed to work with such an awesome group of people.  However, if I could somehow talk our pastor into letting me paint signs at work then it would be Heaven! LOL
I know, I know!  I'm not holding my breath!  

Anywho, here is a new design that we worked on with a client from California.  I hope she likes it as much as I do!  



I wonder if Pu-Da-Po-Po is a restaurant or is grandpa's nickname?  Either way, I think it's cute!
The size was small, 8x24, and I was worried about fitting everything she wanted on it but in the end I think it turned out just fine.  

If you need a custom sign give me a shout!  I'd love to C.R.E.A.T.E something with you.



Enter your email
to have THREE MANGO SEEDS posts sent to your inbox.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



2 comments:

I love getting comments, they make my day and I read each one! So, thank you very much for taking the time to leave one!

 
site design by designer blogs