FEATURES & ITS PARTY TIME 5/26/13

Sunday, May 26, 2013

We've had such a productive weekend.  We have almost finished our building project in our youngest daughter's room, planted our garden (better late than never), took the truck to get aligned and  broke in the new grill!  I am officially exhausted.

Thanks to all of you who linked up your awesomeness last week.  Here are a few of my favorites.







I am in L.O.V.E with this sign by Howdy Honey.  


Thank you all for linking up your fabulous projects each week! 

I loved sharing your projects today and I hope you'll share my button to let others know too!


Three Mango Seeds
Ready to share your latest projects? 
Ready to party?  Whether its a new or old post, link it up! Just please don't link up the same things each week -- let's keep it fresh!

Welcome to...

Three Mango Seeds
We co-host this party and would love it if you would share our button or this link, http://threemangoseeds.blogspot.com/2013/05/features-its-party-time-52613.html

 in your post.  By linking up, your post will show up on both blogs, add both of our links and you could be featured by both of us too!

By linking up to this party you are giving Three Mango Seeds & It's So Very Cheri permission to share you post and pictures via social media and our blogs.


8 comments:

  1. Oh my thanks tons for the feature. I love that rooster lamp too and it is so nice to be in the spotlight. Thanks also for hosting such a fun party. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am so glad to be here again!
    I am linking pillows I made for my friends and sour and sweet Rhubarb & Strawberry Cake.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such an honor to be featured!!! Thanks so much! I am already pinning away with the amazing new ideas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting. My first time to link up, and I've added you to my bloglovin' feed :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting, Clydia! Hope you have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for a great party, have a wonderful weekend :)

    xo, Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for hosting!
    Jamie @ somuchbetterwithage.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting. Hope you have a fabulous week.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, they make my day and I read each one! So, thank you very much for taking the time to leave one!

 
site design by designer blogs