PLASTER PAINT: TOASTED MARSHMALLOW & ESPRESSO

Friday, September 20, 2013

I've slowly been trying to do projects using Plaster Paint colors but lately I've done more signs than anything so furniture has kinda been on the back burner.  I finally got around to doing these side tables. Take a look at the before.



And a close-up of the top.



Both tops were pretty rough so we sanded them down to raw wood.  Next I painted on the buck heads with Plaster Paint Espresso and after it was dry (about 5 minutes) I glazed & sealed them.


For the bottom half of the tables I used Plaster Paint in Toasted Marshmallow.  I did a quick coat of paint, distressed with a wet rag and sealed with clear wax.




I couldn't be happier with how well this paint distresses.



If you haven't already, then you really should give Plaster Paint a try.  BUY Plaster Paint here.

Thanks for stopping by!



Enter your email
to have THREE MANGO SEEDS posts sent to your inbox.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day and I read each one! So, thank you very much for taking the time to leave one!

 
site design by designer blogs