PERSONALIZED PIG FARM FAMILY SIGN

Thursday, January 2, 2014

I love this sign.


The very first sign I did was similar to this one but it had a moose on it.  I wish I could remember what else it said and I wish I could find a picture of it. 

But I can't.  Would you believe it if I told you that I traded it for garage sale treasures?! There is a lady in our neighborhood who works for Pottery Barn and she has the best stuff at our HOA summer sales.  But I digress, back to this sign.



We put this together with pine 1x6's and ripped down pine for the frame.  



The background is painted black tie and the font is white tie then the entire sign is heavily distressed, glazed & sealed.




These are available for custom ordering in our Etsy Shop and they are customizable:  Add your last name & your own special year. Order here.



This is definitely a statement piece, it's size is approximately 24x44. The price is $79 plus $33 shipping.

Have an idea that you want to turn into a sign for your home?  Let us know!  mangoseedmarketplace@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day and I read each one! So, thank you very much for taking the time to leave one!

 
site design by designer blogs