THINGS I ♥ TONIGHT

Friday, January 10, 2014

Did you know that mosquitoes have 47 teeth?  According to my daughter they do. Oh ya, and pigs can sunburn. Tonight's family night and my girl is just brimming with worthless facts.  I love it!

I'm also enjoying gawking at Houzz while watching the boob tube.  That site is dangerous I tell ya!

Here's a few images that's making me wish it wasn't so late & I wasn't so tired because these they have kicked my creative side into high gear!






Yep, this cozy bedroom image just did me in!  I'm out -- night blog buddies.

PS.  One last random fact...Did you know that it's impossible to lick your elbow.

Or that 75% of you that read this tonight will try to lick your elbow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day and I read each one! So, thank you very much for taking the time to leave one!

 
site design by designer blogs