Baby, it's COLD outside!

Friday, February 27, 2015

It's 17 degree's out today according to our digital outdoor thermometer.  Kitty wants to go outside, then he's ready to come right back in about 5 seconds later.

Gus & Toby are nearly underneath the fireplace in order to keep warm.  Little hotdogs.

Our oldest has pushed a comfy leather chair right in front of the fire while she works on homework.


And I'm working on orders, trying to clean up house, do laundry, prepare for the Flash Sale on Saturday and stay warm myself.  I'm wearing two pair of socks and two shirts.

Is Spring almost here?  What are you up to today?

{UPDATE:}  Well guess what?  We got SNOW!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day and I read each one! So, thank you very much for taking the time to leave one!

 
site design by designer blogs