Dresser makeover

Tuesday, August 4, 2015


We've had this dresser stacked in our garage along with some other furniture for a little over a year now.  My goal this weekend was to begin finishing some of these furniture projects so we can get our garage organized.

I am super happy.  I finished two furniture projects this weekend.


The color / brand paint we used was Plaster Paint Toasted Marshmallow then glazed.  We left the *original* hardware naturally aged.

This dresser came with a thick glass top, that was slightly over-sized but we still used it.


Eddie built a small shelf that would be great for a basket or turn it into a component shelf with a flat screen on top.


Loving how it turned out.  It will be offered for sale at the boutique soon.  Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day and I read each one! So, thank you very much for taking the time to leave one!

 
site design by designer blogs