IT'S A PARTY! Link up!!!

Sunday, October 21, 2012

I hope you guys are having an awesome Sunday!  I wanted to take a quick second to share with y'all a few pics I took yesterday.

All of the guys in this aircraft are SOONER fans and they are heading out to the game.  Normally, it would be a little over a three hour drive...  But in an airplane its only a fifty minute flight!


Male bonding at its finest! LOL  So happy my guys got to fill up the backseat.  Plus, the airport is literally across the street from our house --- sweet!


SO, I didn't get a whole lot done yesterday! Ha!  I'll be working today to finish up some projects to show you guys later next week.  Can't wait to see what you've been up to!  

Its Party Time 10-21-2012

Its Party Time can be entered at each of the blogs below. If you add each gals link to your post entry you could be featured by more than one of us.
*****


You can enter as always here at

THREE MANGO SEEDS

You can also enter at these lovely blogs

It's so very Cheri 

 Ask Anna

Cupcakes and Crinoline

Design Dreams By Anne

Setting For Four

--Here is the best part--

You enter one party but add a link to each of the gals sites and you could be featured by any of us.

How fun is that?

It's 6 times the FUN!!


party guidelines

Linky Etiquette, SEO and How to get FEATURED more

*******

Please visit and leave comments on other entries.

Posting to my party means you are giving me the right to post your project and photos and promote on social media.

*******

IT'S PARTY TIME

4 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I found you via Cheri, I am following you now.
    I posted Frog costumes. We don't celebrate Halloween in Croatia, but we do dress up A LOT during Carnival season :)
    many greetings, Ana@carpe_diem

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! Found you from Cheri's link party! New follower via GFC and FB!

    Kristy @ Shona Skye Creations
    http://shonaskye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I linked up with Cheri, that is how I found you. I am your new Linky follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link! Some great entries here. I love that deconstructed ottoman I saw! If you get a chance stop by Inspiration Cafe for our Grand Opening and say HI! Thanks!
    Sherry
    http://inspirationcafeic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, they make my day and I read each one! So, thank you very much for taking the time to leave one!

 
site design by designer blogs