BACKYARD LANDSCAPE IDEAS

Saturday, March 16, 2013

The weather is starting to get warmer in my neck of the woods and I am so ready to get outside and start sprucing things up a bit.

We wanted to sell and move to the country about 20 minutes from where we currently live, but that's not in the cards right now.  I feel like we've been in limbo on the house, not wanting to put too much extra cash in it that we wouldn't be able to recoup from the sale.  However, since it looks like we'll be staying I really want to move forward with some outdoor changes.

Wanna see some of my inspiration pics?



I love the living privacy wall and how they created those steps to the shed.  We have a large back porch, but we are thinking of closing it in and putting in a pool table.  Then extending the concrete and building a pergola for an outdoor sitting area. 

Wouldn't something like this be amazing?  I could get used to a back yard that looked like this! WOW!


I love this next one too, but most of all I really like how they have a clothes line hidden under the back porch!  I definitely need to do this.  I love hanging our T's outside in the summer-time. 
{TIP}
 Did you know that if you run them for about 5 minutes in the dryer, then hang them outside that they won't feel hard once they dry.  


Who knows what we'll wind up doing, but its fun to dream isn't it?!


Enter your email
to have THREE MANGO SEEDS posts sent to your inbox.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


2 comments:

  1. I love your inspiration photos! Is that a clothes line or for hanging sheers in the months with mesquitos? Either way a beautiful inspiration photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at new houses, even when moving isn't in the cards. I currently live in the country...and wouldn't change that for the world. I hope you eventually find your dream house...but in mean time...have fun dreaming! ~Tammy

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, they make my day and I read each one! So, thank you very much for taking the time to leave one!

 
site design by designer blogs