20 YEARS AGO...

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I was lucky enough to marry my soul mate twenty years ago today. I still remember like it was yesterday the first time I saw him at our small town pool hall. It was the summer before my freshman year of high school and his Junior year.  I was head over heels with a crazy crush for this cowboy named Eddie.

About a week later I gushed about to him to a friend of mine over lunch and little did I know that they worked together at a ranch outside of town.  The next day at work, my friend spilled all the goods I had just shared the day before.  Lucky for me, Eddie called that night after work and we talked for nearly 8 hours until my mom picked up the other line and made us hang up!  


We went on our first date a week later and the rest is history.  Well, not without a few bumps in the road but those have just made us stronger and I've never been able to imagine life without him. I thank God for him and our life every.single.day.



Happy Anniversary Honey! 
 Looking forward to the next 20+ with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day and I read each one! So, thank you very much for taking the time to leave one!

 
site design by designer blogs