FINDING OUR RHYTHM...

Thursday, August 7, 2014

COUNTRY LIVING

We have been so busy lately that this blog has suffered...a lot.  I rarely have time to even think about a new blog post.  We've actually done several DIY projects around the house, created multiple new signs and furniture pieces that were either picked up or shipped off before I took pictures of them.

I'm not complaining -- it's a nice problem to have.

But I have to find a way to balance it all, because I really love this blog.  SO, here we go -- a fresh start so to speak.

SOUTHERN LIVING

For now we plan to continue on with the link party on Sunday's -- we so appreciate all of you who have continued to come back each week.  Plus, we will begin having a weekly post each Tuesday and our plan is to have some diversity!  Hopefully, we will be able to share projects around the house, recipes (our oldest daughter has found a love of cooking!), new signs and furniture rehabs.

We hope you like the new blog design!  A big shout out & thanks to designerblogs.com.  We are loving our new look and hope to integrate it to our other social media outlets as well.

Thanks for sticking with us -- we HEART you!

Talk to ya next Tuesday --





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day and I read each one! So, thank you very much for taking the time to leave one!

 
site design by designer blogs