CHRISTMAS Decorating has begun.....

Monday, November 29, 2010

I love this time of year!  We have so many fun little things that have turned into traditions over the years with the kids.  Thanksgiving evening every year we rush home from my aunt's to begin our Christmas decorating.  

We bake sweet goodies, grab other snack foods, slide in the ELF movie and begin making white paper garland, white sparkly snow flakes and putting up our tree's.  By the end of the evening we are no where near done, totally jacked up on sweets and the house looks like a tinsel twister moved through!

The mess is worth it.  The kids are always excited about this night and share stories about previous years while we decorate.  Good Times, Good Times!

Anyway, the inside of the house isn't quite finished just yet, but here is a quick peek of the outside.  

Hope you like it!  As soon as I can (and we finish) I'll post inside pictures.  I would love to hear about your family traditions or see some of your Christmas decorating pics!  

Happy decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day and I read each one! So, thank you very much for taking the time to leave one!

 
site design by designer blogs