Easy Peasy Chicken Sandwich

Sunday, March 6, 2011

I thought I'd share this recipe with you.  It's two ingredients so can you really call it a recipe?  Hmmm who knows but it was good, quick and all three kiddos ate it so it is a success in my book.  Ha!  When Eddie is at the fire station I know I still need to cook a good meal for the kids, but I really don't want to.  Is that wrong?  Nah.

Anyway, all this takes is about a cup and a half of Head Country BBQ sauce and shredded chicken.  Did ya know that you can buy pre-cooked chicken in a can?  Well ya can and I dare say it is pretty good & FAST, which is important when you have no desire to be in the kitchen in the first place!  I simmered these two together on low in the crock pot then toasted the buns (which I toasted a little too long as you can see) and served with some Lay's chips.  Wha-la!  Dinner is served and now I can go slip into my comfy pj's, grab a good book and relax by the fire.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day and I read each one! So, thank you very much for taking the time to leave one!

 
site design by designer blogs