A Desk Project

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sorry I've been MIA for a while but summers are always so busy.  I have been doing lots of projects around the house {kids rooms} but I'm terrible about starting one thing, not quite finishing and beginning another.  So here is a sneak peak of a desk that I've started for my oldest daughter's room.
Both girls wanted desk's in their rooms before school starts.  I stripped the top of this one and re-stained it a dark walnut.
I'm working on both girls rooms/desks at the same time so I'll be posting updates here and there as I can.  But so far I LOVE how things are turning out!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I would love for you to stop by http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/ on Monday to link up your desk and any other projects you would like to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are busy, summers are like that.
    Loved the post on Blue Bell! We love their ice-cream
    Can't wait to see how the desk turn out.
    Have a great weekend,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, they make my day and I read each one! So, thank you very much for taking the time to leave one!

 
site design by designer blogs