This little table was my project for the weekend. I'm happy with how it turned out. It was wobbly and in pretty sad shape when I got it. Now, I think it's just about perfect.
I took the hardware off, sanded it and then washed it off with Murphy's wood cleaner. I covered the top to keep paint off of it since I wanted to re-stain it. After a coat of white paint, I lightly distressed it with fine sand paper and waxed it.
The top was in fairly good condition already. All I needed to do was lightly sand out some scratches and wash it off. I applied a dark walnut stain then a clear floor sealer. The top looks new now!
Such a quick and easy project. Love it!
Linking up ...