3rd Motivational Monday link up & FEATURES!

Monday, October 24, 2011

You guys ready for the most "clicked" link of last week's party?  It was Mindy's waterfall dresser makeover.

Isn't it gorgeous?! On her blog, she breaks down the steps and shows how she transformed this piece.  Pretty in Paint - Waterfall Nightstand

My favorites this week were...

Katie's minnow lights!  I am so in love with this idea.

and my other favorite from last week was...

Lindsey's DIY Magnet Board

If you haven't already, I really hope you'll go over and show these girl's some love and please let 'em know you stopped by via Three Mango Seeds.

So, what have you been up to this weekend?  Got your Fall decorations up yet?  Did you whip up anything?  Paint something?  Try a yummy recipe?  If so, please share it with us because it's time for the...

3rd MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY link up!


Here are the rules just to make sure we are all playing fair:
1. Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.
2. Please link back to 3MS in your post, it's only fair & it's good blog etiquette.
3. Please do not add links that promote other giveaways, link parties or online blog hops.
4. Must be a FOLLOWER of Three Mango Seeds.
5.  Have fun, gain inspiration & MAKE NEW FRIENDS! Can't wait to see whatcha got!

 By entering your link, you are giving me permission to use any part of your post including pictures in a feature on my blog.



7 comments:

  1. Clydia, what great features! Thanks so much for hosting. I look forward to linking up each week. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting this linky. I can not think of a better way to meet new bloggers.
    Thanks,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting this each Monday. It is challenging me! My blogging skills are improving, at least that is my hope!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for inviting me to your link party, you have a super cute blog! I'm excited to look around and see what other fun ideas you have!

    Brie from darlingdoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for inviting me to your link party. I joined with my pillows, now I'm going to take a look around the rest of your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, they make my day and I read each one! So, thank you very much for taking the time to leave one!

 
site design by designer blogs