Friday, December 23, 2011

I'm so excited to be a guest here at Three Mango Seeds, I just love Clydia, she is amazing.  (Her blog is pretty good too ;))
I'm Tammy from Type A, I'm excited to show off my present wrapping skills.  lol  This year I wanted the presents to match my decor.  This project was totally for me, my kids won't even notice.  They just dive in and open.
I collected all my 'supplies' and brought all the gifts out of hiding.  They've been hiding in the armoire in my garage.  I knew that piece would come in handy.
I did most of the wrapping in the kitchen on the floor, it's the largest open space I have.  (pinky swear, the floor is clean.)  Best part, both kids were in school that day, so I didn't have to worry about being caught.
This year was about the brown paper, ribbon and lace.  I love the lace, it feels so vintage.
I used my Sizzix to cut out all the cute tags.
I glued the paper doillies on, this was a little messy.
These birdy cut outs are my second fave, after the lace.
Group 1
Group 2
After Group 2, I had to stop and put everything away.  Stanley had to be in the kennel while I wrapped, puppies aren't a lot of help.  I had already been wrapping for 3 hours, so it was time for him to stretch his legs.  Plus the kitchen floor is not comfy.
I had to resume wrapping a week later in my bedroom with the door locked!  Only one kiddo had school, the other was already out for Christmas break, so I had to be sneaky.
Group 4
Group 5
Yep I used bags, but not many.  I found them at target and couldn't resist, they are too cute.  (and cheap, and this wrap session only took an hour!)
My goal was to get everything wrapped up and take a picture under the tree, but now that both kids are out of school and home all day, I'm not sure when or how that could happen. 
Here's a picture of the tree, you'll just have to picture it all around the tree and on the floor and in the chairs.
You can check back Christmas Day, I promise to have a picture up!
Merry Christmas
Thanks Clydia for having me over! xx

4 comments:

  1. thanks so much for having me as a Guest!!! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas girls! The packages are so pretty Tammy =) Happy Holidays to you Clydia =) Tammy, see ya over at Type A

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used brown paper for presents this year too, but added red and white twine. I love what you did. My presents are all small.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look wonderful! And those bags were a fantastic find! Xoxo. Merry christmas.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, they make my day and I read each one! So, thank you very much for taking the time to leave one!

 
site design by designer blogs