Sweets & Gifts

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Do you ever wonder what to get kids friends & teachers for Christmas?  Something that's inexpensive without being cheesy?  Here's what we came up with for this year...
  • A really BIG Hershey bar with a $2 dollar bill attached with ribbon.
  • And these signs were so simple with the teacher's name along with the quote, "To the world you may be one person...but to one person you may be the world!"
 Blame all the photo editing on Shannon over at Fox Hollow Cottage.  I loved her guest post and asked about her photo editing so it's her fault that I went overboard!

Anyway, these all went to school today with the kids to hand out since this is the last day before Christmas break.  Hopefully, these all go over well.  I'm almost ready for Christmas, just a few more little things.  How about you?

4 comments:

  1. Great gift ideas! and BTW, I LOVE your new banner!!! Super cute! Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thise are great ideas =) Plus, the page looks great. Are the stripes new too. So pretty ;)

    PS-Oh sure... blame it on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fabulous ideas!
    Still have some shopping to do and cooking, we will get there. Have a wonderful Christmas!
    XO
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe..thank you so much for stopping in to check on me! (It means alot)
    I have had a trying time this season, but better days are ahead.
    TY for your comment, it motivated me to do a blog post.
    May you and your family have a blessed Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, they make my day and I read each one! So, thank you very much for taking the time to leave one!

 
site design by designer blogs