VILLAGE MERCANTILE TABLE REVEAL!

Friday, September 14, 2012

Are you ready to see our latest makeover?  First I have to tell you that my pictures don't really do the top justice.  Boo!  I really was so happy with how the top turned out but should've edited pics before I took it up to store it for Pioneer Day.  Now it's just too much trouble to go back and take more pictures so these will have to do.

On a side note, I did finally get a new camera so I can give my kids camera back!  My new toy is a Canon Rebel and I'm still learning how to use a grown up camera so hopefully my pictures will just keep getting better from here on out.

Here is what we started with...



At the last minute I decided to detail the legs rather than paint them.  Now, after its finished I think they make the table stand out!


I came across an old post by Donna over at FUNKY JUNK and loved her little table found here.



Pretty awesome table top huh?  I choose a different font for part of the graphic that I re-created in Publisher.  

Here it is all painted in.


Distressed.






I should have taken the pictures from another angle away from the sun, but you live & learn right?  You still get the idea.  This table was solid, heavy & we really are happy with how it all turned out.

Do you like it?





If so then we'd love for you to "PIN it!"



PS: If you aren't already then I'd love to have you follow along...


2 comments:

  1. I turned out just fabulous - I'm sure you've done Donna proud ( you make me want to do one too now, lol )
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, they make my day and I read each one! So, thank you very much for taking the time to leave one!

 
site design by designer blogs