OLD PLANTATION COFFEE SOFA TABLE

Monday, September 17, 2012

Remember a little while back when I made over this little side table?

Well I thought it needed a companion...LOL.  Here's a sofa table that I painted to match it.




I'm still really behind busy getting things ready for Pioneer Day.  I'm having fun getting things together for the show but if they don't sell I'm going to have furniture & signs out the wahzoo!  LOL  Wish me luck.



PS: If you aren't already then I'd love to have you follow along...


Linking up to...  
Craft-O-Maniac     It's so Very Cheri     DIY Showoff     The Girl Creative
More the Merrier     Sugar Bee Crafts     Tip Junkie     Not Just A Housewife     Tuesdays Treasures
A Bowl Full of Lemons     Kammys Korner

7 comments:

  1. Clydia, I don't think you'll have any problems seling this!! Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it turned out terrific, im sure you will sell it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Clydia! All three of your tables are just beautiful! Great job on the lettering! They'll be flying out the door so fast, you're head will spin! lol!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this....:)
    Over from TT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clydia -- this is amazing! I love the font you used. Would you mind me asking which one it is?

    Pinned and Following :)
    Katie @ Something to be Found

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, they make my day and I read each one! So, thank you very much for taking the time to leave one!

 
site design by designer blogs