N-S-W-E THANKSGIVING TRADITIONS LINK PARTIES & FEATURES

Friday, October 12, 2012

Hey you guys, our N-S-W-E Thanksgiving Link party is off to a great start!


This link party is all about Thanksgiving, recipes and family traditions!  Each week the hostess will share a family recipe, a family tradition and a little DIY.  Definitely a party that should not be missed!



We started off with Heather over at Setting for Four, she shared her beautifully set Thanksgiving tablescape.  Here is a little sneak peek for ya.


You can check out her entire post here.  During her week long party she had some really great link ups.  I'm going to share a couple of her features including our family tradition of an annual pumpkin carving/campout. (Yay! Thanks Heather!)  

You can read more about that tradition  here.

Here is another great feature from Heather's party...

Dining Room Reveal and Thanksgiving Tablescape
At the Picket Fence

To see all of the great ideas, recipes & DIY's linked up at Heather's party you can go here.

The second week of the party is going to be over at Tracey's, Notes from A Cottage Industry.  I hope you'll take time to stop by and link up anything THANKSGIVING related.  What are ya waiting on?  Head on over & link up!


See ya there!

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!  I love your comments and try to respond to each one! I hope you’ll take time to leave one so I know you stopped by & then I can visit you back.

 Also, don’t miss a single post – it’s easy to stay in touch!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day and I read each one! So, thank you very much for taking the time to leave one!

 
site design by designer blogs