CECE CALDWELL PAINT AND A VINTAGE TABLE

Monday, January 28, 2013

I've always thought of myself as someone who likes to try new things, but lately I've noticed that I pretty much use the same thing over and over.  Like good old regular latex paint, I like the stuff, we work well together.  Oh and I L.O.V.E milk paint, but it's somewhat pricey so I save it for those creme de la creme pieces.

Now paint with calcium carbonate on the other hand.  I've never used, until now.  Take this sad little vintage table...


Mix in a little chalk paint to get this.







I literally used a small sample pot to do this entire table and had a teeny tiny bit left over that I'm sure will cover a sign.  I can see what all the hype is about, it's easy to use and covers like you wouldn't believe.  

Although, it doesn't make me want to turn my back on regular latex and milk paint.  I'm sure I'll use them all from time to time.  What's your take on all the choices out there in paint these days?  Which would you choose?  Tell me, I'd love to know!
  1. Milk Paint
  2. Latex Paint
  3. Chalk Paint (Annie Sloan or CeCe Caldwell)





Enter your email
to have THREE MANGO SEEDS posts sent to your inbox.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner
 
site design by designer blogs