BRIGHT & CHEERY KITCHENS

Friday, February 1, 2013

I'm really loving yellow right now, it must be my inner personality dreaming of spring.  As I get older I see my design tastes changing.  Now, I lean more towards neutral spaces that can be changed easily with colorful accents.  Lord knows neutral backdrops are better for me since I like to change things often.  

Here's a few kitchens that I am adoring these days.






These yellow daisies tucked into these blue and white teacups would fit into my kitchen perfectly.  I love fresh flowers, but never buy any.  After seeing this little arrangement I think I just might run out and buy some to add a little spring to my kitchen.


What about you?  Have you found yourself dreaming of spring?  



Enter your email
to have THREE MANGO SEEDS posts sent to your inbox.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day and I read each one! So, thank you very much for taking the time to leave one!

 
site design by designer blogs