ROOSTER COFFEE PALLET SIGN

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A couple of my resolutions for the new year was to create more new designs for the shop and to be more consistent with posting here on the blog.  Well I've managed to cross two off the list this week...we'll see how long I can keep up! 

I thought I had decided what I wanted to paint on this blank turquoise pallet but once I got started I just wasn't feeling the whole thing.  I began separating out the parts that weren't working for me and came up with this.


I really love it.  I love the color, how it distressed, the frame...hopefully I'm not alone here. LOL  


Everything's gotta have a frame.


I love how it isn't perfect...it isn't supposed to be.

The overall size is approximately 25 x 25 and you can customize it to fit in with your own home decor by choosing your own background color then decide whether you want white or black font.


Or you can choose to stick with the turquoise.


Ready to order your own?  Please allow up to 2 weeks for your sign to be built and hand painted.

Easy link to order:  ROOSTER COFFEE PALLET SIGN.

Be one of the first to know about upcoming sales, follow along with us on Facebook:  Mango Seed Designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day and I read each one! So, thank you very much for taking the time to leave one!

 
site design by designer blogs