PLASTER PAINT PROJECT - GIRL IN THE GARAGE

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Happy Sunday Y'all!  Sorry there is no party this week, but ITS PARTY TIME will be back next week so please come back then to link up your fabulous projects.  For now, I'd love to share with you guys a project done with Plaster Paint.  This is the paint that I use most often for our signs & furniture.

 Hi everyone, this is Jen from Girl in the Garage and I'm excited to share my recent furniture makeover with Plaster Paint from my friend Clydia. I started with this white headboard bench that was painted with latex paint and it was chipping off. Before: IMG_1785-mason-jar-lid-banner-porch A few coats of Old Red, a black crown, some distressing to rough it up, and paste wax make it the gorgeous bench you see below. It has so much more character now! After: IMG_2074-red-bench-crown-wide I really love how bright and deep Old Red is, and I know I'll use it on future projects. The paste wax was also very easy to work with and went on smoothly. Thanks Clydia for letting me try out Plaster Paint products! IMG_2086-red-headboard-bench-plaster-paint
You can see the full tutorial plus read how I added the crown here: Distressed Headboard Bench

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day and I read each one! So, thank you very much for taking the time to leave one!

 
site design by designer blogs