WITH YOU...I AM HOME

Tuesday, March 18, 2014


I really do enjoy getting emails from potential clients asking if we can "create" something special just for them. Sometimes it can be challenging but normally we come to a decision that they like & I want to paint.

On this particular sign the customer requested a cottage yellow, slightly distressed frame.


Along with white typography that is also lightly distressed, no glazing.


The dimensions are approximately 18.5 x 32 inches.


We're shipping this one out in the morning.  

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE IN OUR ETSY SHOP

By the way, have you joined us on Facebook: Mango Seed Designs or on Etsy yet?  Please do, we'd love to have you!


Till next time,
Eddie & Clydia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day and I read each one! So, thank you very much for taking the time to leave one!

 
site design by designer blogs