What do you do when your kids want waffles and your out of mix? You use blueberry biscuits of course!
I borrowed this product image from About a mom, she's also sharing a recipe that was whipped us these Pillsbury blueberry biscuits, you can find hers here.
I always keep biscuits on hand and these are even terrific with just a little pat of butter on them. However, this time waffles were on the menu and here's the short list of what you'll need to make your own.
- waffle maker
- 1 can Pillsbury grand's blueberry biscuits
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup warm syrup
To make your own simply...
- Cut each biscuit into quarters.
- Warm up your waffle maker.
- Arrange four cut biscuit pieces to the center of your waffle maker and allow them to cook. I let ours cook approximately 2 - 3 minutes.
- Pull the waffles apart to create bite sized portions or leave them whole.
- Dab on a little butter.
- Sprinkle on a little sugar & add a touch of maple syrup.
Isn't this set of dishes gorgeous? My girls picked these up one Saturday morning while we were junk'n.
Thanks for stopping by & I hope you try these blueberry waffles...they are the bomb! Serve 'em HOT.