BLUEBERRY WAFFLES

Tuesday, August 12, 2014


What do you do when your kids want waffles and your out of mix?  You use blueberry biscuits of course!


I borrowed this product image from About a mom, she's also sharing a recipe that was whipped us these Pillsbury blueberry biscuits, you can find hers here.

I always keep biscuits on hand and these are even terrific with just a little pat of butter on them.  However, this time waffles were on the menu and here's the short list of what you'll need to make your own.

  • waffle maker
  • 1 can Pillsbury grand's blueberry biscuits
  • 1/2 cup powdered sugar
  • butter
  • 1/2 cup warm syrup

To make your own simply...
  • Cut each biscuit into quarters.
  • Warm up your waffle maker.
  • Arrange four cut biscuit pieces to the center of your waffle maker and allow them to cook.  I let ours cook approximately 2 - 3 minutes.
  • Pull the waffles apart to create bite sized portions or leave them whole.
  • Dab on a little butter.
  • Sprinkle on a little sugar & add a touch of maple syrup.



Isn't this set of dishes gorgeous?  My girls picked these up one Saturday morning while we were junk'n.


Thanks for stopping by & I hope you try these blueberry waffles...they are the bomb!  Serve 'em HOT.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day and I read each one! So, thank you very much for taking the time to leave one!

 
site design by designer blogs