Guess What...

Friday, March 25, 2011

I just found out that MNUKGIRL over at ...And Bob's Your Uncle! awarded me the Stylish Blogger Award!  I've seen this little award floating around the blogosphere and am thrilled that she awarded it to me!  I am beyond a happy gal today ~ THANK YOU SO MUCH MNUKGIRL!

I also found out that there are several requirements to fulfill when you are given this award...

1.  Thank & link back to the person who awarded you.  

2.  Share 7 things about myself.
  • I used to be a flight attendant.
  • I married my high school sweetie and we've been married 18 wonderful years.
  • We have three great kids, one high jumping little wiener dog & one sassy kitty.
  • I love to mow the yard & work outside & plant stuff!
  • I'm crazy scared of spiders!  {Unfortunately, I've passed this phobia down to my kids!}
  • I love DIYing, crafting, attempting to sew, painting, rearranging furniture, hanging with my family, LOST & VAMPIRE DIARIES. {sorry thought you should know that about me} 
  • And...I really love the fact that our paths have crossed because of this crazy wonderful place called BLOGLAND!
Now, I am supposed to award 5 to 15 other blogs that I Love/Follow...

{Drum Roll Please...}


I'm guessing I can give this award to any blogger that I LOVE so I chose some that where "new" like me and some other ones that have been around awhile and are my favorites and I just can't not mention them! ;)

I'm gonna head on over to their fantastic blogs to let them know how great & STYLISH I think they are!  {Woot, Woot!}

I would love it if you would head on over and give 'em a shout!
Happy Friday Ya'll! 
XOXO



8 comments:

  1. Clydia...Congrats on your award! And thanks so much for sharing it with me...you are a sweetheart to think of me! :)
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you! You have just made my day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Clydia! Thank you so much for mentioning me for the Stylish Blogger Award! I appreciate it.
    I've been looking around! Very clever cover for the dog cage. Those are such a necessary eyesore and you made your's so cute! And I couldn't help but notice the adorable Boomer Sooner room. Where in Ok do you live?
    So nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award! I will be sure to pass it on soon. Love your blog! You have great ideas!
    -emily
    nestnestingnested.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing your award with me:) It completely made my day!!!

    LaKeta
    1luckeegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Clydia, thanks for awarding me this great Award. I am so glad you thought of me since I have never received one nor did I even think anyone knew me in Blog land.
    Thanks again,

    Melissa
    3creativechics.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clydia,
    Thank you SO much for the award! I am so flattered that you recognized my blog! Congrats also to you! I love yours. I will do my best to pass this on as soon as possible. I am a little behind because my son has been sick for the past few days.
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously had to laugh at the spider thing! I am the same way, and now my girls are too...not good! LOL! I have my 5 year old boy be tough and kill them for me..he loves spiders though, so he scoops them up and throws them outside instead of smashing them!
    Thanks so much for the award!!! Makes my day! Congrats to you as well!!! You totally deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, they make my day and I read each one! So, thank you very much for taking the time to leave one!

 
site design by designer blogs