Wanna earn FREE stuff?

Monday, April 11, 2011

You can!  It's so easy to earn all kinds of stuff, but I stick to the magazine subscriptions!   


A few weeks ago I found out about my coke rewards program started plugging in those codes here and there and already have one free subscription for a year for all because of this little sweet thing...


Here's how you can do it too...

For all the "jacked up on sugary" details head on over to my COKE rewards.   Once there, you can sign up for a free account, get all the information on what products can earn you points and where to find the points on the product, plus you can browse through a reward catalog.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot!  For those of you who have beat your sugar addiction, DASANI water is also a COKE product and you get 20 points for a 24 pack!  WOOHOO!

I just earned a FREE subscription to ...
So, if your so inclined head on over and start earning...
XOXO

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day and I read each one! So, thank you very much for taking the time to leave one!

 
site design by designer blogs