Wednesday, May 30, 2012

* CREATING A TIMELINE PICTURE FOR FACEBOOK *


Have you doodled yet with PicMonkey?  I was so worried to lose Picnik, but now I've totally fallen in love with this new editing website called PicMonkey.

I put this collage together in about 5 minutes.  Cool, huh.  Here's the first one I did.

 Although, once it loaded the smaller FB profile picture was in the way & cutting into my blog title so I had to redo it.  No biggie -- turns out I like the second one better.
 And the profile pic hides that little brown box I added right there on the railing that is covering up the year & place this photo was taken.  I wanted that for my photo book for the fam, but didn't really think everyone else needed to know. Ha!

Here's one I did for my little shop Facebook page.

Like I said...I did these in about 5 minutes each.  I love playing around & editing, plus the new collage feature is pretty darn cool.  I'm sure I'll change this lotsa times.

Have you doodled around here yet?   I'm still learning new stuff and it's so fun!  Gotta any tips?  Share 'em! :)

Plus, I'd love for you to check out my shop page or "like" Mango Seed Market on FB if you haven't already.  I'm always add'n new stuff.  Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried it yet. I've been a bit lazy -I mean busy lately. Will check out your store for sure.
    Fran

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked and followed and pinned your project also. :) Best wishes, Linda

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, they make my day and I read each one! So, thank you very much for taking the time to leave one!

 
site design by designer blogs