HOGS & HOT RODS

Thursday, June 28, 2012


A couple of weeks ago I decided to have a booth in a local town at this vintage car & craft show called
HOGS & HOT RODS.

It really is a neat show -- it lasts all day long with the main drag being shut down completely with local vendors right down the center of the street and cool vintage cars on both sides. 
There were a bunch of people there and it was HOT!  I handed out lots of business cards with the promise of special orders...hope so!  Sold quite a few small signs but the best part of the day was meeting a fellow Okie Blogger, Jennifer from Vintage Gwen!

Jennifer is the sweetest person and she was there promoting her new company that she has started with her mom & sister, Serendipity.

Turned out to be such a FUN day!  I hope you'll take time to check out Jennifer's place and tell her hello!

PS:  I'd love for you to follow along with me!


3 comments:

  1. How cool! I love looking at cars (I know NOTHING about them, but looking is always fun!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! I wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Love me some rat rods!! Ha!
    Thanks for the sweet shout out too!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, they make my day and I read each one! So, thank you very much for taking the time to leave one!

 
site design by designer blogs