OUTRAGEOUS GREEN DRESSER & MATTHEW 6:33

Monday, February 25, 2013

Remember the vintage fire insurance label that I painted on this Waterfall chest of drawers here?  Well here is the smaller three drawer chest that came with it.

The scripture is Matthew 6:33, one of my favorite's.  The color is Sherwin Williams, Outrageous Green.  Did you know that you can buy a quart size paint sample for $6 vs. $18 at my favorite home improvement store!  So happy to tuck that bit of knowledge away and save some serious cash with as much paint as I buy.



I used valspar dark glaze and provencial stain to glaze it and a floor sealer that dries clear to seal it.


I am always afraid to be outrageous with my color choice and usually stay safe.  I'm happy we took a chance and stepped out of our comfort zone with this color.  It's not for everybody, but we like it.

I love these glass knobs.





So are you a fan of outrageous green?  I didn't think I was, but it grew on me.


PS.  Don't forget IT'S PARTY TIME is going on right now.  Link up your best projects & possibly get featured on G+, Twitter, Facebook and or Pinterest!

Linking up to...

Don't miss a thing, you can follow along easily...



Enter your email
to have THREE MANGO SEEDS posts sent to your inbox.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner
 
site design by designer blogs